In this article we will discuss about some questions asked in RRB ALP on 9th August. These questions are very important as the same type may be repeated in other shifts of the exam on different days. These questions were given to us by one of the students of the Vedic Academy and I hope this will help some other students.
Some Questions asked in RRB ALP on 9th August
Now we will discuss the different questions asked in RRB ALP on 9th August shift
- A biology question on Phylum
- A biology question on Tendon
- A biology question on Cow Pox vaccine : Ans Edward
- A biology question on insulin disorder
- A question of Optics focal length formula
- Another question of Optics in which it was asked that which mirror is used in torches
- A physics question was based on unit of Power : 1 KWH
- A question on IPL
- A question on Chief Advisor Economics
As we can see much focus is on biology, optics and most of them are basic questions on physics. Previous years questions of SSC will be very useful for this purpose.
Maths questions asked in RRB ALP on 9th August
Questions of maths were very easy with questions from every topic including trigonometry and profit loss etc. Remember that all GK, Maths and English questions were jumbled and not sectionwise. Hence try to move serially so that you don’t skip any question and waster your time.
I hope this post will help you in knowing the questions asked in RRB ALP on 9th August and this will help you in solving other shifts questions
If you want to download questions in PDF format click on tab below