According to me higher secondary or 10+2 is the minimum education that one must have before starting preparation for government jobs. After one has completed the 10+2 then there are various job opportunities for the candidates. Here we have tried to provide all information about government jobs for 12th pass students
But I will suggest you that if you have good monetary support then take admission in graduation. But if you want a job immediately then there are various exams through which you can get a government job. Moreover if get any job then you can take admission in any distance graduation course. But you will have to take permission from your department and assure them that it will not affect your job performance.
To know about distance learning graduation course Read This Article
Below are the different job profiles, not the exams. To know about the different exams to get into jobs below: Read This Article
So lets begin with the different jobs. The jobs are:
- LDC: LDC stands for Lower division clerk. These are group D posts.
- Salary: They have grade pay in between 1800-2000
- The minimum basic pay according to 7th pay commission is 18,000. Plus you will get HRA, DA, other small allowances over these basic pay.
- Departments: Almost every government department has a LDC post including Tax department, Railways, Postal departments, ministries etc
- Job type: Mainly clerical without any field job
- DEO: DEO stands for Data Entry Operator. This post is slightly above LDC and has to perform some computer entry tasks.
- Slight computer skills are required as typing test is conducted.
- Salary: They have Grade pay ranging between 1900 to 2400. But mainly 2400.
- Basic pay will slightly above LDC and all other allowance will be based on basic pay.
- Departments: Almost every government department has a DEO post including Tax department, Railways, Postal departments, ministries etc
- Postal/Sorting Assistant: These are Group C rank posts.
- Salary: They have grade pay of 2400
- Departments: They will be posted in Post Offices or RMS( Railway Mail Service)
- MTS: Multi tasking staffs. These are present in many departments. Regular recruitment take place in departments individually.
- Police Constable: These recruitment are taken by state governments separately. They also require physical strength and ability.
- LIC: Various posts like ADO in LIC require only 10+2 as qualification.
- Railways: Railways take their own exam for different junior posts.
- Indian Army and Navy : Indian army and navy also recruits for different posts at 10 + 2 level.
There are many other exams which are held regularly at Higher seconadary level or 10+2 level.
To know about the different exams for above posts: Read This Article
Best of luck for your preparations!!
Do like our fb page: https://www.facebook.com/thevedicacademy/
Also check out our video tutorials: Youtube: The Vedic Academy