- Founder: – Jalaluddin Khilji
- Most Important Ruler:- Alauddin Khilji (Son in law of Jalaluddin )
Alauddin Khilji (also know as Sikander Sani – 2nd Alexander)
- General- Malik Kafur (expansion of Delhi Sultanate in South till Rameshwaram)
- Court Poet:– Amir Khusro (Tut-i-hind), also known as Parrot of India.
- Nizamuddin Auliya exited in his regime.
- Removed Zamindari System.
- He issued 4 ordinances to curb the power of nobles
-Confiscation of Land given as grants
-Improvement of spy system
-Banning of alcohol and gambling
-Nobles could not gather or marry internally without permission
- He fixed the price of goods and made markets for the transaction.
- Daag and Chehra were introduced for identification of men and horses of army.
He built –
- -Alai Darwaja (Delhi)
- -Jamait Khana mosque
- -Alai Minar
- Last Ruler of Khilji Dynasty :- Khusrau Khan
To Go to next Chapter: CLICK HERE
To Go to History Notes Index Page: CLICK HERE
To Go to Indian Polity Notes: CLICK HERE
Thank You for reading the Article. Good Luck for your upcoming Exams.